Deploying Riva On-Premise requires planning and following specific step-by-step deployment checklists to ensure that the Riva sync environment is properly configured to meet sync requirements for users.
Before Getting Started: Learn How Riva Can Sync CRM and Email Data
Review the following articles to learn more about how Riva On-Premise will sync data between the email platform and the CRM system.
How does Riva sync your CRM and
Each of those articles contain videos, summary explanations, and a list of typical questions to assist evaluations teams with deciding how to configure Riva sync policy settings.
Getting Started Choices
There are two choices to getting started with a Riva On-Premise server:
Option 1: Request a Get Started Bundle (GSB), which is a billable professional services engagement that provides three hours with a dedicated Riva specialist leading your team to install, configure, and enable a Riva On-Premise server. All you need to do is participate in a discovery call, prepare your environment, work with your assigned Riva specialist to install and configure your Riva On-Premise instance, and then take Riva for a test drive. The true value of the GSB is the amount of Riva admin training provided during the GSB appointment(s). Learn more at What is a Get Started Bundle.
Option 2: Deploy a Riva On-Premise server by following our standard deployment model using one of our deployment checklists. For more information, continue reading this article. You can also refer to our Common questions about Riva On-Premise deployments.
Riva On-Premise Deployment Model
A typical Riva On-Premise server deployment includes the following steps:
- Step 1: Prepare - Prepare the Windows server, corporate firewalls, email platform, CRM system, and test users for a Riva On-Premise server deployment.
- Step 2: Install - Install the Riva sync engine, create connections to the email platform and CRM system, and license the Riva server.
- Step 3: Configure - Set all the options in the CRM connection, email connection, and sync policy to meet the data sync requirements for the users.
- Step 4: Enable - Enable the sync policy and monitor the first sync for the test users.
- Step 5: Evaluate - Perform structured tests to confirm that Riva meets the data sync requirements for users.
How to Prepare for Riva On-Premise
Preparation tasks are included as the first major step in the Riva On-Premise deployment model, and links for each major task are available in each deployment checklist.
For each supported email system, there is one deployment checklist that applies to all the supported CRMs. Each checklist includes all of the major steps and tasks in the Riva deployment model. Select the deployment checklist that matches your email platform: